Finlay Jude Associates Ltd
My client is looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator who is well organised, highly motivated, committed individual with excellent administration skills to join there busy team. The Logistics Administrator will ideally have experience of working within an administration function within a production / logistics background.
- Maintaining excel spreadsheets on a daily basis that are used by the whole business
- Will be expected to ring/email suppliers and liaise with transport department
- Communicate and liaise with store employees smoothing any delivery issues
- Facilitate the day to day administration duties within the department / team supporting the driver.
- Stock reconciliations
- Processing purchase orders
- Complete on time delivery reports on a daily basis
- Resolve any delivery issues which affect the company KPI’s
- Chasing progress of purchase orders with suppliers
- Data entry at a high level and must be accurate with good attention to detail
- Liaising with personal on all levels
- General administration tasks
- Proficient in excel ( must understand/be able to do basic formulas )
- Well organised and able to prioritise work load
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solver
- Able to work well under pressure and changing requirements
- Accurate, good attention to detail
You will demonstrate excellent organisational skills; confidence in your ability to anticipate what is needed; flexibility and ability to use initiative.
Excellent rates of pay!