Finlay Jude Associates
Senior Part Time Payroll Administrator
My Client, a leader within its industry, is looking to recruit a Senior Part Time Payroll Administrator based from their Head Office in the Bury area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company which is going through a period of growth and expansion.
You must be able to work 5 days per week, Monday to Friday and be able to commit to working between 20-25 hours (my client is flexible)
Working within a dynamic and busy environment your day to day responsibilities will be;
- Working as part of the Payroll team you will be responsible for assisting with the accurate and timely provision of a payroll service
- The calculation and processing for 1500 Head office employees – this will involve online and manual timesheets with different terms and conditions.
- Organising and prioritising your work, ensuring a fully efficient payroll operation to meet all Company deadlines.
- Responsibility for reviewing, auditing and controlling the flow of information to all relevant personnel/areas within the business.
- Liaising with the relevant external authorities.
- Previous experience within a similar role is advantageous.
- Strong payroll experience, including all statutory payments
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking Company then apply now with your current updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised