Our client a well known Utility provider, is looking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager who is well organised, highly motivated and a committed individual.
The Technical Sales Manager will ideally have a minimum of 2 years technical sales and customer service experience within a B2B environment.
This is an exciting opportunity within a niche and growing market.
The successful candidate can reside anywhere within the UK.
The role requires a technically minded individual with excellent communication skills, presentation skills, the ability to write proposals and support preparation of bid documents and manage social media campaigns.
To provide technical, practical support and possess the ability to sell within a professional and technical services sector, as well as manage sales to the UK and international water sector.
The role will involve frequent travel to customer sites.
- Skilled point of contact for both customers and colleagues.
- Providing insight and timely resolutions to queries
- Provide guidance and support for customers
- Performing on-site demonstrations as and when required
- Providing training for customers which may be tailored to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in the client handover of new projects
- Liaise with colleagues to share information and knowledge to ensure best customer service
- Completion of all Company documentation correctly and efficiently, following all appropriate guidelines.
- Experience of supporting technical products in a business to business environment
- Hands on experience of installing/problem shooting technical equipment
- Experience of working in a number of different environments including office/on-site, one to one/groups
- Computer literate, a good level of computer skill will be needed for this role in order to complete paperwork, update databases, software understanding and presentations.
- A full driving licence is a requirement for this role
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to communicate well at all levels.
- Interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Team Player, able to work with various groups, both internally and externally
- Motivated self-starter, proactive approach to work
- Organised, focused and driven to achieve results and sales targets within set timescales
Flexible, prepared to travel, sometimes at short notice and be able to stay away from home as and when required. This role will mainly be UK based, with some occasional international travel.
- Understanding of the UK Water Industry would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking Company with excellent company benefits then click on the ‘apply now’ button.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.